We offer accounting Services to small companies, close corporations, sole proprietors and partnerships in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
Bookkeeping is an essential process of every business and it is my mission to relieve you from the burden of bookkeeping in order for you as business owner or entrepreneur to focus your attention and time on your core business and clients.
I can assist with the regular maintenance of your accounting records:
- Processing of cash books and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining debtors, creditors and asset registers
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations (payroll control, interest bearing liabilities, capital finance leases, sundry debtors and creditors, accruals)
- Preparation of management accounts, budgets and variance reports
- VAT and PAYE returns
- Cash flow forecasts
- Audit readiness assistance by preparation of an audit file, tax calculation and draft financial statements in an effort to ensure a seamless and cost effective audit
- VAT, PAYE, UIF and SDL registration
- Workmans compensation registration
- Tax clearance certificates
- Letter of good standing
I am available to assist on a project basis to clean up accounting records or on a fixed monthly basis.
Assistance can be on-site or off, depending on your business requirements.
Wilma de Jong
WdJ Accounting Services
082 376 0303