The Jeppe Quondam Club was founded in 1907 and the Athletics Section in 1978 by Theo Jackson.
The Jeppe Quondam Club has been a prominent landmark in Bedfordview since 1939. It is set in magnificent grounds and is located close to airports, major business centres and the main freeway network.
The Jeppe Quondam Club has 4 main venues for conferences and banquets. These are known as the Quondarie, Palm, Tssessebe and Protea rooms. They vary in capacity depending on the type of functions. Their seating capacity varies from 100 – 250 people for banquets and 140 to 350 cinema style seating for conferences.
Bookings for these rooms can be made through the main club (see contact details).
Although the Jeppe Quondam Club excels in the banqueting and conference areas, the sporting facilities and activities play a very important role for the needs of the Jeppe Quondam Club members.